Thursday 1 September 2011

This Is What Guru Sahib Describe Himself- Tejwant Kawaljit Singh

ਕਹਿਓ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਸੁ ਭਾਖਿ ਹੋਂ ॥ ਕਿਸੂ ਨ ਕਾਨ ਰਾਖਿ ਹੋਂ ॥
I say only that which the Lord hath said, I do not yield to anyone else.

ਕਿਸੂ ਨ ਭੇਖ ਭੀਜ ਹੋਂ ॥ ਅਲੇਖ ਬੀਜ ਬੀਜ ਹੋਂ ॥੩੪॥
I do not feel pleased with any particular garb, I sow the seed of God`s Name.34.

ਪਖਾਣ ਪੂਜ ਹੋਂ ਨਹੀਂ ॥ ਨ ਭੇਖ ਭੀਜ ਹੋ ਕਹੀਂ ॥
I do not worship stones, nor I have any liking for a particular guise.

ਅਨੰਤ ਨਾਮੁ ਗਾਇ ਹੋਂ ॥ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਪਾਇ ਹੋਂ ॥੩੫॥
I sing infinite Names (of the Lord), and meet the Supreme Purusha.35.

ਜਟਾ ਨ ਸੀਸ ਧਾਰਿਹੋਂ ॥ ਨ ਮੁੰਦ੍ਰਕਾ ਸੁ ਧਾਰਿ ਹੋਂ ॥
I do not wear matted hair on my head, nor do I put rings in my ears.

ਨ ਕਾਨਿ ਕਾਹੂ ਕੀ ਧਰੋਂ ॥ ਕਹਿਓ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਸੁ ਮੈ ਕਰੋਂ ॥੩੬॥
I do not pay attention to anyone else, all my actions are at the bidding of the Lord.36.

ਭਜੋਂ ਸੁ ਏਕ ਨਾਮਯੰ ॥ ਜੁ ਕਾਮ ਸਰਬ ਠਾਮਯੰ ॥
I recite only the Name of the Lord, which is useful at all places.

ਨ ਜਾਪ ਆਨ ਕੋ ਜਪੋ ॥ ਨ ਅਉਰ ਥਾਪਨਾ ਥਪੋ ॥੩੭॥
I do not meditate on anyone else, nor do I seek assistance from any other quarter.37.

ਬਿਅੰਤਿ ਨਾਮ ਧਿਆਇ ਹੋਂ ॥ ਪਰਮ ਜੋਤਿ ਪਾਇ ਹੋਂ ॥
I recite infinite Names and attain the Supreme light.

ਨ ਧਿਆਨ ਆਨ ਕੋ ਧਰੋਂ ॥ ਨ ਨਾਮ ਆਨਿ ਉਚਰੋਂ ॥੩੮॥
I do not meditate on anyone else, nor do I repeat the Name of anyone else.38.

ਤਵਿਕ ਨਾਮ ਰਤਿਯੰ ॥ ਨ ਆਨ ਮਾਨ ਮਤਿਯੰ ॥
I am absorbed only in the Name of the Lord, and honour none else.

ਪਰਮ ਧਿਆਨ ਧਾਰੀਯੰ ॥ ਅਨੰਤ ਪਾਪ ਟਾਰੀਯੰ ॥੩੯॥
By meditating on the Supreme, I am absolved of infinite sins.39.

ਤੁਮੇਵ ਰੂਪ ਰਾਚਿਯੰ ॥ ਨ ਆਨ ਦਾਨ ਮਾਚਿਯੰ ॥
I am absorbed only in His Sight, and do not attend to any other charitable action.

ਤਵਿਕ ਨਾਮ ਉਚਾਰਿਯੰ ॥ ਅਨੰਤ ਦੂਖ ਟਾਰਿਯੰ ॥੪੦॥
By uttering only His Name, I am absolved of infinite sorrows.40.